Contact



@BYSFEASLVDRHNE | Design • Fashion • Graphics • Illustration • Visuals

Wednesday, December 31, 2014

Goodbye 2014, Hello 2015



It's finally the last day of the year, and it's gonna be the New Year, all over again. 2014 was a year when I realized that people were changing and having different life experiences. The reason why people drifted was nothing beyond having different goals and aspirations. We all simply began wanting different things in life, and that is okay because ultimately, the memories last forever.

I lost some of the closest people I know. I dwelled on this reality day-in and day-out, and could not seem to get over it 'til today.

It's been an incredible year, thank you to those who've been a part of it. And one thing's for sure, I'm not ready for another year. I'm not ready to turn another year older.

No comments: